Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday, Friday

This week's Friday Fill-In. Click the button on the sidebar to join the fun.

1. Give me a sow's ear and I'll make a silk purse.

2. Whenever it snows I want to stay home with a good book and a cup of hot chocolate.

3. I wish I had some closer friends. (Sorry, pathetic.)

4. The salmon I had at the Marquette Room was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world takes a lot of faith.

6. Other than this one, say la vee is the last blog I commented on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a scrapbook night at a friend's church, tomorrow my plans include making cookies and Sunday, I want to stop over and visit a neighbor recently out of the hospital!

1 comment:

blackbird said...

What a great meme-thing!