This week's Friday Fill-In. Click the button on the sidebar to join the fun.
1. Give me a sow's ear and I'll make a silk purse.
2. Whenever it snows I want to stay home with a good book and a cup of hot chocolate.
3. I wish I had some closer friends. (Sorry, pathetic.)
4. The salmon I had at the Marquette Room was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world takes a lot of faith.
6. Other than this one, say la vee is the last blog I commented on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a scrapbook night at a friend's church, tomorrow my plans include making cookies and Sunday, I want to stop over and visit a neighbor recently out of the hospital!