From Ten on Tuesday.
Hmmm...shopping. I have shopped at some great places.
The first seven are favorite places I have shopped in the past, the last three are favorite places to shop in general.
1. Daisy Kingdom in Portland, Oregon
2. Gifts of the Earth in Jackson, Wyoming
3. Railroad Salvage in Belle Fourche, South Dakota
4. The Christmas Cottage in Lincoln City, Oregon
5. American Spoon Foods in Petosky, Michigan
6. Britex Fabrics in San Francisco, California
7. Personal Papers in Salt Lake City, Utah
9. Consignment Stores
The best place I have ever lived for shopping was when we lived 45 miles east of Portland, Oregon, on the Washington side of the river (that's the Columbia River.) There is soooo much good shopping in and around Portland you would not believe it. Lots of different kinds of shopping. Shopping Paradise, that's Portland.