Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Random Lists

Stolen Inspired, as usual from Blackbird at Say La Vee

Things I like:

  • Dark chocolate covered pecans and dark chocolate orange gels from McDonald's Homemade Candies.
  • My black every day shoes.
  • Blue skies in December.

Not so much:

  • The thought of the snow that is on the way.
  • Aggressive drivers.
  • Spending all of my prime time at work.

Things we did yesterday:

  • Cut our Christmas tree.
  • Sorted through a big pile of books and puzzles and boxed up 5 boxes to donate.
  • Ate wings and pizza at a little neighborhood place.

My radio stations on Pandora:

  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Anton Webern
  • Nickel Creek
  • Dave Matthews

Things to be happy about:

  • Christmas shopping is almost done, or at least under control.
  • I have no plans/need to leave the house on Saturday, so I can get a couple of big projects done before I decorate for Christmas.
  • K will be home in 16 days!



No comments: