Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Different Tuesday, A Different Ten

This is a different Ten on Tuesday than I did last week. I got this idea from an acquaintence's blog (which I can't find right now.) She just writes a list of ten things, whatever is on her mind.

1. The sky is blue and the sun is shining! Who cares that it was ten degrees BELOW zero when I got to work today?

2. We went to a birthday party for a one year old this weekend. His mom put me to work as soon as I got there. I wouldn't have it any other way.

3. Today is the dawn of a new era. Good, bad, or ugly, it should be interesting!

4. I am going to a card making event on Thursday. I can't wait to get my hands on my stuff and start putting together colors and designs and make some lovely cards.

5. I'm going to make a bunch of Christmas gift tags, too. In January. And get them all cut up and put in my Christmas folder so they will be ready. I used a lot this past Christmas, and I loved them!

6. Saturday I have nothing on my calendar and hopefully no errands so I can just stay home and get a few things done. I'm sure I will have a list long enough for several days: things to organize, things to clean, things to cook, things to make. Sounds like fun!

7. Two states that I have never been to that I would most like to visit are Arizona and Maine.

8. My favorite music to listen to is the duet from The Pearl Fishers by George Bizet. Or "Seven Bridges Road" by The Eagles.

9. In the newest Bond movie he does't say, "Bond. James Bond." Nor, "Shaken, not stirred." Bummer!

10. I was afraid this would turn into a To Do list but I think I did ok!

No comments: