Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Month of Gratitude #10

I am grateful for the beautiful world I live in. "I am happy today for the sunshine..." We have had nicer weather so far in November than we did in October. Although I love a rainy day at home, I am generally happier if the sun is shining.

I am grateful for all of the beauties of nature. I love, love, loved driving across the country with Star the August I took her out to college the first time. It was so interesting to see the way the landscape changed as we left the shoreline of Lake Michigan and headed West. I am looking forward to taking that same trip by train in April.

I am grateful for blogs on the internet that post pictures of beauty around the world and for The Amazing Race that shows beauties of nature I may never see any other way.

No comments: