Friday, November 13, 2009

Another Friday Fill-In

I'm on a roll! Click the button on the sidebar to play.

1. The last band I saw live was the local high school marching band. Oh, that's not what you meant? Then I guess it was maybe Crosby, Stills and Nash. If that doesn't date me, nothing will.

2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is going to Michillinda Lodge. Fabulous food, wonderful view, no cooking, and no cleaning up.

3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is started.

4. Thoughts of spending time at home doing things around the house fill my head.

5. I wish I could wear sexier shoes.

6. Bagpipes make me wish to visit Scotland.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time at home, tomorrow my plans include doing some volunteer work, and Sunday, I want to watch The Amazing Race!

No comments: