Friday, October 30, 2009

Another Stolen Meme

From Blackbird at Say La Vee.

... reading--Another Goldie (the caterer) mystery. I hadn't checked out a "fun" book from the library in a long time!
... listening to--radio streaming on my computer
... watching--The Mentalist. I'm not at all into police shows but this is a fun one. Lots of eye candy, too!
... eating--my husband's yummy cooking
... drinking--green smoothies most mornings for breakfast (usually as I drive to work)
... making--plans for a couple of sewing projects--baby blankets to donate and an apron or two for my daughter
... waiting--for the weekend!
... wondering--if my boss is going to retire and leave me unemployed
... hoping--to see some sunshine this weekend
... thinking--about all of the things I would like to get done

No comments: