From Fridays I missed.
1. It's cold and dry (as in not humid) for July. Yippee!
2. I would kind of like to try my hand at canning tomatoes. You know, if I had all of the stuff...and the time...oh, and the desire to do all that work.
3. My favorite health and beauty product is Crest Baking Soda and Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste.
4. Taking my daughter to college and back last year was a nice long ride. 3600 miles is a nice long ride, right?
5. Well, first of all take your shoes off.
6. I would love to own my own home.
7. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad Original Italian.
8. A nice long walk along the beach sounds nice.
9. I could really use some good news.
10. When all is said and done, I've usually said more than I have done.
11. I grew up thinking girls are smarter (and more spiritual) than boys .
12. The Lawsons did Dallas was the last website I was at before coming here.
13. Why don't you bring me a tall, frosty glass of lemonade?
14.Reading helps me relax.
15. Thanks for the work you did in the bathroom in the attempt to unclog the sink and for calling the landlord when it didn't work.
16. Stinky feet are very off-putting.
17. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting the absolutely worst thing that could ever possibly happen.
18. Show me a good loser and I will show you a person with humility.
19. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy running other enterprises and don't want to have their lives drug through the mud.
20. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine sugar and egg whites.
21. She had a great summer and is ready for a great year at school.
22. My family is by my side, always.
23. I know this: love is the answer.
24. Enjoy the quiet moment and be still.
25. These words apply to me: I have not yet lived up to my potential.
26. It was a good day when the sun was shining.