Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blackbird Meme

This is a meme I stole from Blackbird at Say La Vee. I adore her!

10 things I like right now:

1. Long hours of daylight.
2. Spending time with my daughter.
3. Dreaming about a beach vacation.
4. Chocolate Chip Cookies.
5. The beach.
6. RuthAnn's Ice Cream Shop.
7. Air conditioning.
8. The new Alpine book.
9. Having help with the household chores.
10.Going barefoot.

10 things I do not like right now:

1. Humidity.
2. Grouchy people.
3. Sunburn.
4. Thinking about winter.
5. The plumbing in our house.
6. Aggressive drivers.
7. Lack of time at home.
8. The pink chair.
9. Dwelling on the negative.
10. See #9.

10 things I do not care about right now:

1. Sarah Palin's future plans.
2. Michael Jackson's music.
3. Plastic surgery stories.
4. Complicated recipes.
5. Clothes shopping.
6. Summer festivals.
7. Anything Disney.
8. Educational reading.
9. Makeup.
10. Reruns.

No comments: