Thursday, May 21, 2009

Stolen Meme

On my bedside table: Ensigns with quotes or pictures that I want to take out before I throw them away.

On my TV: The last season of The West Wing that we need to finish.

On the menu for tonight: S is roasting a chicken on the grill. Rice pilaf and a tossed green salad on the side.

On my To Do List: Buy groceries and return cans and bottles.

New recipe I tried last week: Actually, K made hummus for the first time. Yummy!

In the craft basket: K wants to make her first quilt. We are shopping for fabric on Saturday.

Looking forward to: Not having to work on Monday.

Homemaking tip for this week: Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without!

Favorite blog post of the week (mine or other): This was totally hilarious. The Lawsons Did Dallas is always a great read.

Favorite photo from last week: There is no photo.

1 comment:

Abbeysmum said...

Hello Norah, I am a quilt maker and just popped by to see what you have been up to lately, notice you haven't "blogged" for a while.
I was just reading Karen Kingstons site on space and clutter clearing (who needs to clear clutter more than fabric collectors) lol.She has 1 comment on her last post BUT 101 have read it, so just because you have no comments left, doesn't mean you aren't being read, hope to read some more from you soon.